15 quick reasons why you would want to go to heaven.
1. God will dwell with His people (Revelation 21:3)
2. You sing songs praising God (Revelation 15:3)
3. You will be given new names by God (Revelation 3:12)
4. You will have heavenly, imperishable bodies (1 Corinthians 15:40-52)
5. The walls of New Jerusalem are precious jewels. The gates are twelve single pearls.The city itself and its streets are pure gold, yet like transparent glass. (Revelation 21:18, 19, 21)
6. Constant peace (Revelation 21:4; John 14:27)
7. No more crying (Revelation 21:4).
8. No more pain (Revelation 21:4).
9. No more sadness (Revelation 21:4).
10. There will be no bad people in heaven (Revelation 21:8)
11. You may receive a mansion (John 14:2).
12. You will be able to meet with angels (Matthew 24:31).
13. You will have eternal life (John 3:16).
14. You will receive rewards in heaven based upon what you have done on Earth (Colossians 3:23-24).
15. You will wear clothing white, bright and pure. (Revelation 19:8; Revelation 3:4)
“But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him” (1 Cor. 2:9).
If you don’t know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, you can receive Him into your heart, and He can deliver you from darkness and sin and have your name written in His Book of Life.
If you are sincere, you can say this simple prayer to the Father (it doesn’t have to be word for word):
“God, I recognize that I have not lived my life for You up until now. I have been living for myself and that is wrong. Please forgive me of all of my sins just as I forgive others. I need You in my life; I want You in my life. I acknowledge the completed work of Your only begotten Son Jesus Christ in giving His life for me on the cross, I believe in my heart Jesus is Lord and was raised from the dead and I long to receive the forgiveness you have made freely available to me through this sacrifice. Come into my life now, Lord. Take up residence in my heart and be my king, my Lord, and my Savior. From this day forward, I will no longer be controlled by sin, or the desire to please myself, but I will follow You all the days of my life. Those days are in Your hands. I ask this in the Lord and GOD Jesus’ precious and holy name. Amen.”