“He that diggeth a pit shall fall into it; and whoso breaketh an hedge, a serpent shall bite him.” – Ecclesiastes 10:8
Demons are malevolent, evil personalities. They are spirit beings. They are the enemies of God and His angels, and man. Their objectives in people are to confuse, deceive, tempt, accuse, condemn, defile, pressure, resist, oppose, steal, control, harass, afflict, kill, and destroy. They also try to keep people in bondage to sin. The same demons the Lord Jesus Christ was casting out of people when He walked on the earth about 2,000 years ago are still around! Indeed, the scriptures read “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places” (Ephesians 6:12).
Demons enter through “open doors.” They have to be given an opportunity to enter. Every person on the face of the earth is a target of satan’s kingdom. He devises a plan to ruin and destroy each person, there is no one who is exempt.
Normally, Christians are hedged about so that demons can’t enter into them (yes, despite what some would adamantly deny, Christians can be demonized, but not be possessed). Normally, non-Christians are also protected to a certain extent in that the Lord does not allow demons to violate their free will. An opening in the protective hedge must be made before demons can get into a person’s body.
Sin (especially continual, habitual sin) breaks a hole in the protective hedge, many times allowing a demon or demons to actually enter into a person committing the sin. The scriptures are clear: any dealing with the works of satan opens a doorway in a person’s life for the inflow of demonic infestation. God told the Israelites: “Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God” (Leviticus 19:31). The scriptures are also clear that whatever a man sows that is what he will reap (Galatians 6:7), that the devil works in the children of disobedience (Ephesians 2:2), and to not give the devil a foothold in one’s life (Ephesians 4:17). If you have lived a life of blatant rebellion against God then you shouldn’t be surprised if you have issues with demons, whether you are a Christian or non-Christian.
That said, demons do not always automatically leave the body of a demonized person when converted to Christ. The convert may need to have prayer for deliverance.
But one may argue that there are many who live a life of blatant sin but their lives seem to be going well or even “blessed.” Yes, that is true for some people and it is possible the god of this world (satan) is “blessing” them. Satan doesn’t mind if a person has the “good life” as long as that person is on the broad road to destruction – to hellfire. The demons they may have in their life can lie low, but will get stirred up and will retaliate against the person if he or she repents and turns to the Lord Jesus Christ. I have experienced this in my life: once I totally repented and submitted my life to Jesus Christ, the host of hell tried to literally kill me. Why? Because once a person turns to Jesus the person becomes a threat to satan’s kingdom since the person can be used by the Holy Spirit for God’s kingdom.
The list is not exhaustive but here are some things that will possibly open a person up to demonic infestation. Some things are due to the person’s own sins and others are due to other people’s sins.
Possible demonic doorways:
- New Age meditation (such as Transcendental Meditation) and New Age visualization.
- Practicing yoga [link 2].
- Involved with kundalini or having a so-called kundalini awakening/arousal/activation.
- Laying on of hands from someone who is demonized (demons can transfer), or receiving a shaktipat. Involved in a Fire Tunnel.
- Chanting, incantations, or mantras.
- Automatic writing, or any kind of channeling [link 2].
- Tattoos, especially if the tattoo is an evil figure or an occult symbol. Scarification. Extreme body modification.
- Making oaths or pledges (such as to a sorority or fraternity).
- Making a blood pact or deal with the devil. “Selling” one’s soul.
- Worship of false gods, deities, or idols (or was dedicated to one) such as in Santa Muerte. Ancestor worship.
- Doing invocations, or allowing spirits to come inside your body.
- Being involved with any Christian cult (or any cult in general), or false religion that denies the deity of Jesus and the everlasting Gospel which includes Jehovah’s Witnesses, Mormonism, Scientology, Roman Catholicism, Islam, Black Hebrew Israelite, Freemasonry [link 2], Hinduism, Taoism, Satanism, etc.
- Mary idolatry.
- Crystal work or crystal healing, any kind of lucky charm, amulet, talisman (such as occult or New Age jewelry) or fetish, and anything “consecrated.”
- Indulging in certain Hip Hop or Rock music [link 2].
- Indulging in pornography [link 2, 3]
- The practice of fornication [link 2], oral sex, sodomy or homosexual sex, masturbation. Involved in incest; bestiality; adultery.
- Being unequally yoked with an unbeliever.
- Involved in any form of divination such as consulting a psychic or an oracle, fortune-telling, I Ching, numerology, astrology, horoscopes, dowsing (or water witching), tarot cards (or oracle cards, angel cards, etc.), palm reading, scrying (such as crystal grazing, hydromancy, etc.), a pendulum, geomancy, or contacting the “dead” (necromancy) as in a séance or divination games such as Charlie Charlie. Playing with an Ouija Board even on a smartphone.
- Anything that alters the consciousness, especially drugs (this is a huge demonic door opener and a very common one) such as smoking marijuana, DMT, ayahuasca, crystal meth, LSD, cocaine, heroin, ecstasy, etc. Perhaps even some pharmaceutical drugs such as Adderall.
- Listening to binaural beats or New-Age frequency sounds. Perhaps listening to subliminals.
- Hypnosis or Hypnotherapy.
- Reiki [link 2] (or energy healing), anything to do with mystical energies (such as qi), or occult healing (a huge demonic door opener). Also being involved with Massage Therapy, Therapeutic Touch, CranioSacral Therapy, Shiatsu, Network Spinal Analysis, or Reconnective Healing®. Being a “lightworker” or involved with “light language.”
- New Age Medical practices such as muscle testing (applied kinesiology). Diagnosed by an occult practitioner such as an Iridologist. Acupuncture.
- Qigong, Tai Chi, and the mystical side of Martial Arts.
- Opening the “third eye”.
- Involved in any kind of occult activity, spell or magic (whether black or white), charming, witchcraft, spiritualism or spirituality such as Winti, Umbanda, Macumba, Candomblé, Santeria, Obeah, Juju (or ju-ju), and Voodoo (this is a huge demonic door opener). Also involved with shamanism [link 2], a witch doctor (another huge demonic door opener), traditional healer (or sangoma), spiritual guru, medium, spiritualist, magician, soothsayer, seer, sorcerer, yogi or the like. Also involved with a psychic healer or psychic surgeon. Involved in any pagan ritual or “cleansing”.
- Watching horror movies.
- Involvement with abortion or shedding innocent blood. Involved in a blood sacrifice.
- Deliberately astral projecting, or remote viewing.
- Method acting.
- Dungeons and Dragons, Magic: The Gathering, World of Warcraft, or similar games; certain video games.
- Calling upon spirit guides or ascended masters. Angel contact, consciousness, or work. Involvement with or praying to angels of the new age/occult.
- Involved in ghost hunting.
- Unwilling to forgive and having bitterness. Extreme hatred towards another.
- Being a worker of iniquity (stripper or frequenting strip clubs, prostitution or fornicating with prostitutes, involved in gang activity, selling drugs, stealing, constantly lying, infidelity, direct rebellion against God or parents, backsliding, etc.).
- Idle words.
- Involved with developing or trying to develop psychic or ESP abilities such as telekinesis/psychokinesis, or telepathy; involved with mind control.
- Cursing God.
- Giving in to irrational fits of rage or anger.
- Extreme pride.
Not necessarily open doorways for demons to be inside your body but possible demonic open doorways into your home:
- Cursed objects such as dream catchers, talismans, amulets, charms, occult or New Age jewelry, a pentagram, etc.
- Any occult or New Age items such as ouija boards, a voodoo doll, etc. Certain occult and magic books can also have demonic attachments such as the 6th and 7th Book of Moses.
- Tribal objects such as masks or anything consecrated or used in false religions.
- Any idols such as Buddha, Hindu “gods”, or Mary statues.
- In or near an area where spiritualistic activity was performed (perhaps someone who lived in the home before you played with the ouija board).
Doorways you may not have opened directly but someone else has opened:
- A victim of sexual abuse or molestation (a huge demonic door opener).
- Generational curses (perhaps one’s ancestors were involved with witchcraft, the occult, or Freemasonry).
- A victim of black magic – a witchcraft spell, curse or hex (such as eating cursed foods or drinks; or being charmed). Word curses.
- Was dedicated to the demonic realm.
- Perhaps childhood trauma.
Or it can be none of the above:
I have come across people where there had been no apparent doorway for the enemy to afflict him or her. And there were no generational curses that we could identify. I believe in such cases God may be testing the person’s faith. Job was a man who was blameless before God but God allowed satan to afflict him with boils (Job 2:6). God allowed the apostle Paul to have a messenger (or angel) from satan in his flesh, which he called a thorn, to buffet him to keep him humble (Corinthians 12:7-9). The following scripture can apply to such people who are being afflicted:
“Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ’s sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy” (1 Peter 4:12). Yes, those who truly live for Jesus Christ will suffer persecution in some form or another (2 Timothy 3:12).
For many years I got attacked constantly by the enemy even though I wasn’t practicing any sins. The more I prayed or the more I did some good works for the Lord, the more the enemy retaliated. It’s not an easy path to really live for Jesus Christ as the scriptures read, “…Through many tribulations we must enter the kingdom of God” (Acts 14:22).
Possible signs or symptoms of demonization or demon possession:
- Feeling or sensing the demons moving on the inside of you (can feel like an “energy” or “electricity” crawling underneath the skin, etc.); can feel the pains move around. Feeling pressure or tightness and movement in the head or eyes and stomach areas.
- Will have strong, inner compulsions to do bad things that are not in their normal behavior patterns, like having bad thoughts or feelings to commit suicide, murder, or molest.
- Have very strong addictions to things such as drugs, alcohol, pornography, or masturbation; in bondage or a slave to a certain sin.
- Very manipulative and controlling; extremely sensual and seductive (could be a Jezebel spirit). Narcissistic.
- Having multiple personalities, or an “alternate ego.” Seem to become another person.
- Intense uncontrollable rage; sudden outburst of anger; extremely violent. Abusive. A psychopath.
- Very heavy, uncontrollable twitching type activity on certain parts of their bodies like their face or arms. Feel strange vibrations of the body or parts of the body.
- A compulsive desire to curse and blaspheme God and Jesus.
- The demons can sometimes control the vocal cords and speak right out of the person’s mouth. When this occurs, the tone of the person’s voice could change, like a woman speaking out in a man’s deep, husky voice. Demons can also emit animal-like sounds out of a person’s mouth and vocal cords, like the hissing of a snake, the growling of a lion or tiger, and the howl and/or snarl like a wolf. They can also let out very loud screams and yells, especially when being directly confronted by the deliverance minister during the actual deliverance itself.
- Various types of facial contortions, such as stretching the skin of the face into a contorted, hissing-like expression.
- Various types of bodily contortions like people slithering across the floor like snakes, getting on all fours and barking like dogs, growling like lions, or howling like wolves. Strangely stretching out their spines, fingers, and hands locking up and going rigid, and demons grabbing a hold of a person’s throat to try to stop him/her from talking with a deliverance minister. The demons can also whip the head in a very rapid side-to-side type movement, stretch the neck out as far as it will go, along with jolting portions of the body causing those portions to move in a very rapid side-to-side type movement.
- Having glazed eyes or a filmy look, slit eyes, blank stare type eyes, black eyes, or eyes that roll backward where all you see are the whites of the eyes (especially when receiving deliverance prayer). Eyes that are evil-looking. One can see another spirit through the eyes.
- Hearing voices or having tormenting thoughts in your head. Sometimes hear words accusing you, putting you down, blaspheming God, or compelling you to commit murder or other criminal acts; very intrusive thoughts; severe emotional or mental torments (I would say there is almost a 100% certainty of having demons with this symptom).
- Extreme pride or arrogance. May have a mocking smile or laughter when receiving prayer for deliverance. Demons are very proud (read about Leviathan).
- Engaging in self-harm acts such as self-mutilation or cutting; uncontrollably crying out loud (Mark 5:5).
- Perhaps most, if not all, mental illnesses or disorders such as schizophrenia, bipolar, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, neurosis, etc.
- Epileptic seizures; convulsions.
- Sicknesses that doctors can’t detect. Many diseases and physical afflictions can be due to spirits of infirmity (Luke 13:11). Blindness (Matthew 12:22), deafness, being mute (Mark 9:17), and having a bent back or crippled (Luke 13:11-17) can be demonically caused. Perhaps Morgellons disease and fibromyalgia are demonically caused.
- Thrown to the ground, fire, or water; foaming at the mouth; gnashing of teeth; becoming rigid (Matthew 17:15; Mark 9:14-29).
- Having a choking sensation; dizziness; blackouts. Falling into a trance or fainting during (deliverance) prayer.
- Having a very hard time praying (for instance, demons can confuse your words when praying), and reading or hearing from their Bible. Overwhelmed with slumber when reading the Bible. An aversion to worship.
- Wanting to flee from the presence of Christians – feel uncomfortable around them. Has agitation before a deliverance minister or before receiving prayer for deliverance.
- Inability or resistance to confess the biblical Jesus Christ.
- A feeling of heaviness or oppression. Strong depression. Melancholia.
- Uncontrollable or very powerful feelings of lust. Strong impulses or thoughts or feelings of sexual perversity (e.g. homosexuality, pedophilia, etc.).
- Having psychic, clairvoyant, or mediumistic abilities.
- An irrational extreme hatred for a people group (e.g., Jews, the Church, etc.).
- Speaking in a foreign language that the person never learned before; demonic “tongues.”
- In regards to children: extremely defiant, rebellious, out of control, violent, and hateful towards parents.
- Terrifying doubt of one’s salvation, even though one once knew the joy of this salvation.
- Hyperventilation and shortness of breath with no medical cause.
- Feel like you are being constricted, much like a snake constricts its prey.
- Constant anxiety, terrifying panic attacks, or other abnormal fears. Extreme restlessness, especially in a Christian environment.
- Compulsive desire to tear other people down, even if it means lying to do so. The vicious cutting use of the tongue may well be demonic.
- Dreams and nightmares that are of a horrific, recurring nature. Clairvoyant dreams– dreams that later come true– may be demonic. Frequent dreams of dead people or death; or dreams of a (horrid) sexual nature.
- Constantly seeing the same number groupings.
- Thinking you are being gang stalked without any substantial evidence or when it hasn’t been confirmed by another person. Scared all the time or paranoid.
- Superhuman strength (Mark 5:3-4).
- Kundalini symptoms.
- Scratches or bruises on the body that didn’t come from any natural source. Having a burning or stinging sensation as if from scorpions with no medical cause.
- Alien Hand Syndrome (a person’s hand involuntary tries to harm the person).
- Having a warped and distorted character: hard, egoistic persons; uncongenial, dark nature.
- Macabre imaginations; very dark, twisted fantasies. Overwhelming impure thoughts.
- Tourette Syndrome – tics, vocal or physical repetitions such as grunts, hissing, swearing, blasphemy, and jerking part of the body.
- Symptoms of multiple sclerosis.
- Headaches without any medical cause.
- Chronic memory or concentration deficits with no organic or traumatic cause.
- Issues with gluttony.
- Having a messiah complex.
- Feelings of depersonalization and/or derealization.
- Powerful attraction to the occult and witchcraft.
- Extremely low self-image (unworthy, a failure, no good, constant undermining of the self-identity).
- Irrational guilt or self-condemnation to the extreme.
- Lying, exaggerating, or stealing compulsively, often wondering why.
- Questions and challenges to God’s Word.
- Sudden temporary interference with bodily functions — buzzing in ears, hypersensitivity in hearing or touch, chills or overwhelming heat in the body, numbness in arms or legs, temporary paralysis.
- Very bizarre and erratic behavior.
- Simply felt an evil spirit enter one’s body.
- Feels like something is stuck or lodged in one’s throat.
- Perhaps gender dysphoria (feeling like the gender that differs from the one which corresponds to the person’s sex at birth), and other dysphorias.
- Seeing demonic images while eyes closed.
Signs of demonic activity (may not necessarily be because of demonization):
- Seeing orbs or strange lights.
- Catching shadows or streaks out of the corner of your eye or peripheral vision.
- Seeing apparitions [link 2]; “aliens“.
- Poltergeist activity: hearing knocking, tapping, scratching, or footsteps; items being moved around the house, etc.
- Hearing voices, breathing, growling, barking, pig-like noises, or hissing in your ear as you start to fall asleep.
- Strange smells like smoke, burnt moldy wood, badly burned pork, rotten eggs, sulfur, etc.
- Sleep Paralysis, hypnic jerk, being slapped, or touched while sleeping.
- Waking up and seeing gray, black, or pale greenish/gray clouds.
- Pets appear to see things that you can’t. In many cases, the animal will interact with something or appear fearful.
- You feel like you are constantly being watched.
- Electronics malfunction. Lights flicker, light bulbs blow, etc.
- Synchronicities keep occurring. You keep seeing specific numbers, like 11:11 or 444 on the clock or other repeating numbers.
- Frequent or strange accidents.
- Sexually assaulted or tempted [link 2] by evil spirits.
- People attacking or hating you for no valid reason.
- Apports, deports, translocation, dematerialization.
- Feel like there is a hindrance (1 Thess. 2:18).
- In regards to children, having an imaginary friend who is evil. Seeing an evil entity (“boogie monster”) such as in the closet or under the bed.
- An unsettling presence or spirit “camping” in a certain area of your home.
If you have any questions, please then feel free to ask down below. If you want to correspond with me more directly or need prayer, then feel free to contact me.
Click here for some self-deliverance prayers.
If you don’t know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, you can receive Him into your heart, and He can deliver you from darkness and sin and have your name written in His Book of Life.
If you are sincere, you can say this simple prayer to the Father (it doesn’t have to be word for word):
“God, I recognize that I have not lived my life for You up until now. I have been living for myself and that is wrong. Please forgive me of all of my sins just as I forgive others. I need You in my life; I want You in my life. I acknowledge the completed work of Your only begotten Son Jesus Christ in giving His life for me on the cross, I believe in my heart Jesus is Lord and was raised from the dead and I long to receive the forgiveness you have made freely available to me through this sacrifice. Come into my life now, Lord. Take up residence in my heart and be my king, my Lord, and my Savior. From this day forward, I will no longer be controlled by sin, or the desire to please myself, but I will follow You all the days of my life. Those days are in Your hands. I ask this in the Lord and GOD Jesus’ precious and holy name. Amen.”
50 thoughts on “Demonic Doorways and Signs or Symptoms of Demonization/Demonic Oppression”
Reblogged this on Spiritual Abuse Sanctuary.
Could you email me please?
What’s your email?
Wow ! Thank you!
Can you post a prayer Ron how to receive deliverance please ?
I fill the urge to find a gay man with.HIV And have bareback anal sex with and get HIV POSITIVE. ALSO.TO.HONER SATAN.l
I need a strong deliverance prayer to be free from a legion of pharmekia demons and the door to their realm is still open. I didnt realize that I didnt close the door properly.
This article sounds like you are the one that has been ingesting large amounts of drugs. What a bunch of delusional horse shit. People like you are the reason I turned away from God for so long and the reason people and “demons” (lol) mock the church and gospel of His word. Everything on this site is 99% garbage. The only correct things in them are the quotes from scripture and that you can spell “God”.
I hope you repent and turn to the Lord and God Jesus Christ to become born again.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Just a question, why is synchronicities a possible sign of demon activity?
Too many teach that the work of “repenting from your sins” (as in turning from sin ) is part of God’s salvation operation. The only sin one must repent from (change one’s mind about) is that of unbelief. “For by grace you are saved, through faith, not of works, it is the gift of God….”
Obviously one should live a life pleasing unto God, but has nothing to do with salvation- all that work was done by Christ
I feel real sorry for you anybody that has any dealings with God or any spiritual activity in their life has to know by just looking at it this world and the things that go on and you actually think this girl’s lying that is the devil line to you and I pray in the name of Jesus that you are living your life the way you should and having right relationship with Jesus Christ because if you’re not like I said I feel sorry for you
You’re more than welcome to burn in hell but to sit here and get upset over things which are indeed factual.. Clueless clown, why even waste your time? 😂 If you hate God so much then go to one of his satanic sites and post “#hailsatan”. Kick rocks
Thank you….this message is really a eye opener, I am blessed
LikeLiked by 1 person
Im right with god J. williams. Look at yourself.
You don’t seem right to me. You sound pretty angry. These things are energetic issues, holding grudges, resentment, building up anxiety (from demonic entities and narcissists who carry demons and put their “negativity” on you, energetically speaking) and so much more.
Even scientists now are making links between types of seizures and anxiety, and why do you think epileptics have all kinds of spiritual visions, huh? Maybe it’s God showing them how to live right or opening up their mind.
Anti-depressants, what do they do? Numb your connection to your soul, turn you into a primate, you feel like a zombie, and you go day by day with emotional numbness. Again, never fixing the root cause of the depression, so literally nothing more than a band-aid. And plus, now scientists are coming out with studies that show that serotonin depletion is caused by low social contact and community support, that’s how we naturally build up serotonin in our brain, when we work together and help each other. So, it’s all spiritual, but you are just blind, and also rude. I’d do some research before I’d sound so ignorant once more if I was you. You take care and good luck to you man, and stop being so angry.
You nailed it again, this sums it up!
What a great source of information for everyone dealing with demonic attacks and issues.
It is so important for them to find confirmation that they are not crazy and to be pointed to the one and only help, rescue and remedy: JESUS CHRIST.
I am particularly happy to see many things on your lists that are not commonly connected with demonic causes – and I totally, completely, 100% agree with you from my own personal experience!
GOD bless you for spreading the truth and for helping to depopulate hell and bringing more brothers and sisters home!
I bet you will be greeted with standing ovations when you get to heaven 🙂
Keep up the good work, you are making such a big difference and are throwing so many ropes to souls in despair and on the road to perdition.
I am sure THE LORD simply LOVES your blog!
Because you are publishing HIS TRUTH.
What could men say about it?
What is even my appreciation and praise for your work compared to HIS approval?
You are giving HIM glory with every word.
And HE will not leave this unrewarded!
THE LORD will bless you, reward you and favor you, in JESUS’ name. AMEN.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Pingback: What to do if demons haunt you – Witness for Jesus
The bible says my people die due to lack of knowledge…Hosea 4:6.
Because of the knowledge I have gained here I will not die spiritual.
Thankyou beloved for sharing.
LikeLiked by 1 person
You can read my testimony of deliverance at http://www.israrellights.com
Reblogged this on shineb4 and commented:
Spiritual Warfare Tools against Demons
Hey brother. My name is Quentin. I had some questions for you. Hopefully we could talk soon enough. God Bless you.
All spirits are under God’s control!!! “Now the Spirit of the LORD had departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD tormented him.” (1 Sam. 16:14)
LikeLiked by 1 person
That was my post about 1 Sam. 16:14
What about 1 John 5 18
1 John 5:18 is true unless you open the doors to the enemy or if God allows it for His purposes.
1 Cor. 5:1-5 Speaks of a believer seemed to be filled with a spirit of lust and as a result, delivered over to Satan.
Ephesians 4:25-27 Lying and anger can “give place” or a “foothold” to the devil in a Christian’s life. The words “give place” or “foothold” is translated from the Greek word “topos“, which can mean an inhabited space.
Paul was “touched” by the enemy. God allowed it for His purposes:
“And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger [angel] of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure” (2 Corinthians 12:7).
Sir, I seriously appreciated this long explanation, I masturbated for over 20years, And I have a strong character that’s I hardly give up in anything, I used to dreams of major things that I will do during the day and it used yo happen exactly, I notice I was dedicated to Satan by my ancestors/parents because I suffered demonic attack while I was small, And I don’t know where they get the solution to tackle the issues, I accepted Christ as lord and savior it I keep masturbating for many years, I hardly got married, But before my wedding I saw one lady in wedding gown left the church premises angrily in form of the lady am planning to marry,After my wedding I was short of sperm during or when am having sex with my wife,But later my sperm became available, I noticed that masturbation is a sin since when I was at Bible college but I can’t stop it by then,
But glory be to God now over a year I stopped masturbating but I was serious attacked in one way or the other, I saw one woman in vision walking away from me angrily because I stopped masturbating ,Later she came in convoy telling me to say sorry,and keep saying is this what you will do to me?, So I repulsed to apologized to her and she came in form of my mother,
As I stopped masturbating I later become the victim of seeing a woman appearing in my dream wanting to make love with me but sometimes I used to ignored her,And later I used to have sex in dream with my wife or other ladies that I know,
I prayed over it and am not having sex in dream now, but am battling with severe list, I need your prayers and deliverance, Am ready for it now.
I got into pornography at the age of 10 and masturbation controlled my life. Then I went into smoking cigarettes and then into alcohol and became an alcoholic. I spent a year in Vietnam and indulged myself with lots of alcohol and prostitutes. I came back to America pretty much ruined in my soul. At the age of 29 I lost my will to live and my Mom invited me to church and I received Christ into my life. I was having demonic activity within me and a Pastor laid hands on me and said–“In the name of Jesus Christ come out of him!” They came out and have never returned–because-“he that the Son sets free is free indeed! (Jn.8:36) You can read my entire testimony at Israel Lights dot com
LikeLiked by 1 person
We should go to the Lord with all our heart, try fasting and praying, leave our bad past, busy ourself with any useful activities.
Sounds easy, but they are more difficult than saying. Just like drugs, alcohol, onenight, or any other addiction.
But people surely have hope. And the Lord is still waiting for people, no matter how bad. It takes time and struggle.
Pingback: False Prophets: BEWARE – Morrow-Rainwater Ministry
iam going through such attack with my wife she has such a stronghold over her life of bitterness and hatered
Same with me. Before this, I had terrible bitterness and revenge. And it kept me away from all my relatives and some friends.
I understand it is hard to erase. What I can recommend is fasting with praying to the Lord. Everytime I got it back, I keep praying in heart. My condition is now slowly reducing bitterness, anger, and pride.
And take caution on what you hear, what you watch, what you eat/drink.
May the Lord forgive us all.
Please Email At Fortunechomba5@gmail.com Me I Keep Seeing 111 Almost Everywhere I Go And I Struggle With Masturbation
I have sin in my life one of as mentioned above and now I have mental illness for years how can I recover?
Have you given your life to the Lord Jesus for salvation?
Hello, I am Muslim but I often stop by this website as the posts are very informative and I find that they also re-enforce my own faith and belief system. I would like to say thanks as your posts help me to keep away from anything that would impact my relationship with God.
You should turn to the real Jesus of the Bible, who is the only begotten Son of God who died on the cross for the sins of many and was resurrected for salvation. Jesus said I am the way, the truth, and life, no man comes to the Father but by me.
You lost me when you called the Roman Catholic Church a cult, considering this is the original church from which St. Peter built, if anything you are endangering yourself being away from the Catholic Church. I understand this church as it stands today isn’t perfect but that’s because so many have turned away and it has been severely infiltrated and subverted by marxists. I also don’t really understand when you say playing World of Warcraft is opening yourself up to demonic possession, it’s just a game some people get fairly addicted to it but that can happen with any form of entertainment. As for you’re list of demonic games, most of those come from Japanese studio’s which like to incorporate aspect’s from cultures around the world to create unique stories I doubt the japanese are acting in bad faith they probably just find these thing’s “cool” since they don’t really have any particular faith these days. I do agree the games you listed by Ubisoft and 2K Games are meant to mock Christian’s and paint us in a bad light.
Christians can BE possessed, I have known more Christians that were than other people, what makes you think they cannot be touched?
LikeLiked by 1 person
“christian” is just a term. The real deal is your soul. Is your soul siding to satan or God?
Some people may seem christian, yet they open door to satan, give way for satan to get inside.
The doors are listed above by our friend Jamaal so we can be more prepared.
Pingback: I died in my dream – Witness for Jesus
It’s a scary time and people need to wake up see what’s in front of them.neal and confess be baptized and except The Lord Savor. Anen
Curious…why is massage therapy on this list?
In North America, massage therapy’s history began from clinical therapy for orthopedic dysfunction by the use of massaging the tissues and manipulating the joints, for such things as, stimulating muscle to work again in atrophied muscle or improving range of motion in the joints from compression.
In eastern traditions, it has different and deep connections to the occult and religion, so i understand that, but here, in North America, our training is solely based on medical treatment, unless you chose to take a course like acupressure or Thai massage, that is learned outside of our education, and is not recognized as massage therapy.
I am asking because I am a registered massage therapist and I treat my patients more like a physiotherapist would treat them. Would you consider physiotherapy also demonic? They also rub and manipulate some tissues, bones and joints, some even more so than massage therapists.
Curious if you are lumping all massage into one category?
If you could share your sources on this i would appreciate it. I am genuinely curious and would like to research it more but I can’t seem to find anything that connects medical massage therapy or physiotherapy to being demonized.
Personally, I’ve yet to be convicted by God to stop doing massage, although I was convicted by God to stop all Thai massage and new age practices, which I did.
Click on the hyperlink to the page that gives details. I would appreciate the feedback. Thanks.
That is an article with one person’s experience and it is light years away from what i learned in school. I am in Canada and there are very strict regulations that only teach RMT’S about science based treatments. You are literally ostricized in some circles if you talk about anything “pseudoscience”. We wre not even allowed to call ourselves a masseuse or masseurs. I went to school for massage therapy over 20 years ago so this may have changed but we were never taught about energy fields, auras, or techniques that were not backed by scientific studies. We never learned hot stone, acupressure, energy work, reiki or anything of the sort 8n school.
We learned Swedish and non-Swedish massage techniques, anatomy, physiology, pathology, communications with clients/professionalism, assessments, remedial exercise, hydrotherapy, medical terminology, business management, kinesiology (which is, the kinetic movement of the body in function and is a main application of physiotherapy), public health, ethics and standards of practice.
Although, I can see how you’d have to be careful who you get treated by because peoppe can learn anything they want outside of school. I was drawn very easily into the new age practices for many years by sources outside of my formal education, but, again, in massage school, we weren’t allowed to practice or talk about anything that wasn’t scientifically proven, like moving energy fields etc. The USA doesn’t have the same strict guidelines as we do here, so I can see certain places being influenced by new age if they aren’t consciously watching for it or preventing it.
I’ve never heard of that prayer she mentioned, although, in Thai massage school, our teacher did say a prayer before treating people and it made me feel very uncomfortable. I always wondered who she was praying to. I never did it myself but that should have been my first clue, I suppose.
But Thai massage is vastly different from clinical Massage therapy and I have been delivered from the new age concepts and beliefs, have ridden it from my life. Thank you Jesus!
We were also not allowed to call ourselves healers in school, so to us, “therapy” only meant treatment of illness, injury or disability. We are definitely not allowed to discuss psychology, mental health or anything outside our scope of practice with clients.
I do not, and have never considered myself a healer.
God is the only one who can heal.
So, yes, I can see why this lady’s experience connects massage to the new age, historically. For years, before coming to north America, it was connected to new age practices but once in Canada specifically, many provinces have fought and succeeded in making it a part of the medical industry, not the spiritual/pseudoscience industry and they go to great lengths to leave out anything related to pseudoscience.
In some provinces we are considered in the same category as physiotherapy, doctors, nurses and occupational therapists and that is where i consider massage therapy.
You didn’t mention if you think physiotherapy is rooted from the occult. I am curious if you think all practical medicine is …or where you might draw conclusions with that.
Thanks for your response 🙂
She didn’t say all Massage Therapy is bad. She just gives a heads-up about certain practitioners, especially those who incorporate Reiki or energy healing.
Here is more information about New Age medical practices. There is a long list of questionable practices scanned from a book at the bottom https://deliverancefromdemonsinjesusname.wordpress.com/2017/07/18/new-age-medicine-exposed/
Pingback: Learn More about Demonic Doorways (Jesus Truth Deliverance share) – Trains My Hands for War