1. The Antichrist enters the temple in Jerusalem on at least one occasion. Daniel refers to this temple when he says that “the prince who is to come” (the Antichrist) will enter it and stop the sacrifices in the middle of the Tribulation (Daniel 9:27). 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 reads “3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.“
The third temple is not even built yet. But when it is built, we know Jesus is returning very soon.
2. He will have “no regard for the desire of women”: He will either be asexual or homosexual (Dan 11:37).
3. He will be a conqueror “And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer’ (Rev. 6:2). People will say about him “…’Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?”(Rev. 13:4).
4. A fierce-looking man “And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.” – Dan. 8:23
That leaves out Obama and Trump as being the Antichrist (for those who actually think either of them is).
5. A stout or imposing appearance. “And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.” – Dan. 7:20
Other translations read more imposing or larger in appearance.
6. Hates God. “6 Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven.”- Revelation 13:6
7. He’s commonly called the Antichrist but He is also called the Beast. Some speculate he can be a nephilim, a human-fallen angel hybrid, or is not fully human.
8. The Antichrist has a partner called the False Prophet. There is a duo, the False Prophet promotes the worship of the beast and compels the earth to worship him as God (Revelation 13:12). His ministry is authenticated by causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people which deceived many (Revelation 13:13-14).
9. Will display miraculous powers. In 2 Thessalonians 2:9-12 Paul writes that “The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.
10. Has all authority over all peoples. “7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.” – Revelation 13:7
“And they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names have not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, seeing the beast, that it was a thing, and is not and yet now is.” – Rev.17:8
11. He will resurrect. Just like the Lord Jesus Christ died on the cross and was resurrected: “And I saw one of his heads as if it had been slain, and his fatal wound was healed. And the whole earth was amazed and followed after the beast; and they worshiped the dragon, because he gave his authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, ” Who is like the beast, and who is able to wage war with him?”– Revelation 13:3- 4
12. Controls the economy: “forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.“ – Rev. 13:16-17
13. Full of boasting: “And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.” – Dan. 11:36
“And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.” – Dan 8:25
14. Somehow gathers the world’s armies to fight against Jesus: “And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to wage war against the rider on the horse and his army.“ – Rev 19:19
15. The Antichrist loses and ends up in the Lake of Fire: “And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army. Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone” (Rev. 20:19-20). He will be destroyed by no mere human agency.
If you don’t know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior you can receive Him into your heart, and He can deliver you from darkness and sin and have your name written in His Book of Life.
If you are sincere you can say this simple prayer to the Father (it doesn’t have to be word for word):
“God, I recognize that I have not lived my life for You up until now. I have been living for myself and that is wrong. Please forgive me of all of my sins just as I forgive others. I need You in my life; I want You in my life. I acknowledge the completed work of Your only begotten Son Jesus Christ in giving His life for me on the cross, I believe in my heart Jesus is Lord and was raised from the dead and I long to receive the forgiveness you have made freely available to me through this sacrifice. Come into my life now, Lord. Take up residence in my heart and be my king, my Lord, and my Savior. From this day forward, I will no longer be controlled by sin, or the desire to please myself, but I will follow You all the days of my life. Those days are in Your hands. I ask this in the Lord and GOD Jesus’ precious and holy name. Amen.”